21 Jul TOP 5 REASONS TO ADD OMEGA 3-6-9 FISH OILS IN YOUR DIET
Omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 are good fatty acids that are required by our body. They are vital supplements from the family of fats, and as the human biological system cannot prepare most of them on its own, they become all the more critical. The health benefits of 3-6-9 fish oils range from cell regeneration to inflammation reduction and so forth. Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, alternately known as essential fatty acids, belong to the family of polyunsaturated fats that we cannot synthesize independently. On the other hand, omega 9 fatty acids are members of monounsaturated fats that we can synthesize from unsaturated fats like vegetable oil, salmon, mackerel, etc. So, now that we learned the basics of 3-6-9 fish oils let us understand their benefits in detail.
IMPORTANCE OF OMEGA – 3, 6, AND 9 FISH OIL
The deficiency of omega-3 makes us susceptible to prolonged health conditions like memory problems, early onset of dementia, stroke, irritability, and other mental health issues. As per a recommendation of the World Health Organization (WHO), we should consume at least three portions of oily fish per week, like sardines, salmon, herring, etc., that are rich in omega 3. Furthermore, leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, flaxseed oil, etc., are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. The polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acids are vast sources of energy for our bodies. Lastly, omega-9 is monounsaturated fatty acids that are not diet prerequisites as our body can produce them.
THE TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST INCLUDE OMEGA 3-6-9 FISH OILS IN YOUR DIET
- Omega 3 and 6 fish oil is a critical part of human cell membranes. They provide structural support to cell membranes, enhancing their fluidity and flexibility, which is paramount for the generic function of cells.
- The consumption of omega 6 fish oil is essential for mental health stability and reduces symptoms of depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and so on. They also tremendously improve heart health by increasing HDL cholesterol and lower blood pressure and arterial plaque formation. The inclusion of omega 3 fish oils also helps in decreasing liver fat and promotes bone health. Among children, omega 3 fatty acids facilitate brain development and growth.
- Similar to the phenomenal benefits of omega 3, omega 6 fish oils carry loads of health goodness that is a must to amplify your diet. Omega 6 fatty acids reduce nerve pain and reduce blood pressure. They also lower the susceptibility to heart diseases.
- Both omega 3 and 6 fish oils support bone health. Omega 6, on the other hand, may help to decrease the symptoms of ADHD. Omega 6 may also facilitate the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- The crucial reason to include omega 9 fish oils in your diet is that it helps in reducing our vulnerability to cardiovascular diseases.
We can safely assert that the optimal balance of omega 3-6-9 fish oils is essential for our overall health and wellbeing. So, it is imperative that we incorporate them into our diet through various natural sources or supplements.